Delft Partners is wholly owned and managed by an experienced team with a global presence.
The team has on average over 25 years active global equity investment management experience at large global firms. The team works with a flat structure combining individual strengths with all team members working on the strategies.
We encourage & provide client access to key investment professionals and can provide direct access to their various areas of expertise.
Robert Swift CFA
- Robert is based in Sydney, Australia and covers Asian and North American markets.
- He has over 30 years experience in investment management as a fund manager, head of asset allocation and as a Chief Investment Officer.
- Prior to Delft Partners he held positions as head of multi strategies at BTIM in Sydney and a Chief Investment Officer at Putnam Investments in Boston, USA, jointly responsible for over USD200 billion.
- Robert is a member of the Count Charitable Foundation Investment Committee, a not-for-profit organisation.
- Kevin is based in Melbourne, Australia and covers Asian markets.
- He has over 32 years experience in investment management as a Chief Executive Officer, Chief Investment Officer and portfolio manager.
- Prior to Delft Partners he has held the roles of Chief Executive Officer, Standard Life Investments Asia and Chief Investment Officer Equities, ABN Amro Asset Management managing more than EUR100 billion.
- Kevin has extensive experience with mandates for pension funds, closed-end investment companies, open-ended mutual funds, sovereign wealth funds and charities.
- Dugald is based in the Netherlands
- He has over 25 years of capital markets experience as a trader and director with expertise in risk, trading strategies, derivatives and execution analysis.
- Prior to Delft Partners, he helped establish several smaller investment management boutiques in Australia, consulted on regulatory, AIFMD and UCITS platforms in Europe and Cayman structures and specialised in compliance, risk and operational procedures.
- Before this he spent 12 years trading equity options, futures, and derivatives portfolios as a market maker, proprietary trader and hedge fund manager.
- Vincent is based in New York, USA.
- He has over 35 years in the finance industry as a senior executive, CEO and managing partner.
- Prior to Delft Partners he was managing partner of NPI Capital Limited Partners.
- Before this he has held the roles of CEO of Knott Asset Management, President and CEO of Aberdeen Mutual funds, President DWS Scudder Mutual Funds, managing director, partner and Head of US Retail sales, European business development and director of product marketing of Putnam Investments. He has also held the role of first vice president InterCapital at Dean Witter.
- Nick is based in Sydney, Australia and brings a wealth of risk modelling and portfolio construction expertise to Delft’s Investment Committee.
- He has over 25 years of quantitative financial experience developing risk, analytical and forecasting models for a variety of organizations.
- He is presently Northfield's Marketing Director for Asia-Pacific and responsible for managing Northfield's operations in that region. Prior to Northfield, he designed risk management systems as a consultant with AMS UK Ltd., as risk engine team leader on the West Deutsche Landesbank project and began his career as a Quantitative Analyst with Grantham, Mayo, van Otterloo & Co.
- Nick is a board member of the Chicago Quantitative Alliance in Asia, a member of the Institute of Directors (UK), and a frequent presenter at academic and industry conferences. He holds an honors degree in theoretical physics from the University of York, England, and an MBA from Northeastern University, Boston USA, where he worked for the finance department.
- Jack is based in Asia and is a senior advisor to the Delft Board.
- He has over 32 years of global and Asia Pacific investment management experience with global investment firms including Scudder, Columbia, and Putnam. With management skills in Greater China from having worked with three top financial firms - ICBC, Bank of China, and Ping An.
- Over 16-years of senior management experience in Asia as CEO, CIO, and Managing Director.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin Chinese, and French.