Delft Partners is wholly owned and managed by an experienced team with a global presence.
The team has on average over 25 years active global equity investment management experience at large global firms. The team works with a flat structure combining individual strengths with all team members working on the strategies.
We encourage & provide client access to key investment professionals and can provide direct access to their various areas of expertise.
Robert Swift, CFA
- Robert is based in Sydney, Australia and covers Asian and North American markets.
- He has over 30 years experience in investment management as a fund manager, head of asset allocation and as a Chief Investment Officer.
- Prior to Delft Partners he held positions as head of multi strategies at BTIM in Sydney and a Chief Investment Officer at Putnam Investments in Boston, USA, jointly responsible for over USD200 billion.
- Robert is a member of the Count Charitable Foundation Investment Committee, a not-for-profit organisation.
Adam Upton, CFA
- Adam is the lead manager of the Asia Dividend Champions strategy and deputy portfolio manager on the Global High Conviction Strategy.
- He has over 25 years' experience in the investment industry.
- Before founding AOP Capital in 2016 he was a Portfolio Manager with JPMorgan based in HK and prior to this was an equity analyst based in Australia with JP Morgan and ABN Amro.
- Adam graduated from the University of Technology, Australia with an Honours degree in Business and has been a CFA charter holder since 1997.
- Charles is the lead manager of the Future Food and Agriculture Strategy and deputy manager for the Global Listed Infrastructure strategy.
- He is also responsible for developing quantitative screening models and idea generation to trading and portfolio management.
- Charles worked previously at Compliance Asia, where he headed both Business Analysis and AML teams, and was responsible for training and new projects at the firm.
- He graduated from Bond University, Australia with a Bachelor of Commerce.
- Dugald is based in the Netherlands
- He has over 25 years of capital markets experience as a trader and director with expertise in risk, trading strategies, derivatives and execution analysis.
- Prior to Delft Partners, he helped establish several smaller investment management boutiques in Australia, consulted on regulatory, AIFMD and UCITS platforms in Europe and Cayman structures and specialised in compliance, risk and operational procedures.
- Before this he spent 12 years trading equity options, futures, and derivatives portfolios as a market maker, proprietary trader and hedge fund manager.
- Vincent is based in New York, USA.
- He has over 35 years in the finance industry as a senior executive, CEO and managing partner.
- Prior to Delft Partners he was managing partner of NPI Capital Limited Partners.
- Before this he has held the roles of CEO of Knott Asset Management, President and CEO of Aberdeen Mutual funds, President DWS Scudder Mutual Funds, managing director, partner and Head of US Retail sales, European business development and director of product marketing of Putnam Investments. He has also held the role of first vice president InterCapital at Dean Witter.
- Nick is based in Sydney, Australia and brings a wealth of risk modelling and portfolio construction expertise to Delft’s Investment Committee.
- He has over 25 years of quantitative financial experience developing risk, analytical and forecasting models for a variety of organizations.
- He is presently Northfield's Marketing Director for Asia-Pacific and responsible for managing Northfield's operations in that region. Prior to Northfield, he designed risk management systems as a consultant with AMS UK Ltd., as risk engine team leader on the West Deutsche Landesbank project and began his career as a Quantitative Analyst with Grantham, Mayo, van Otterloo & Co.
- Nick is a board member of the Chicago Quantitative Alliance in Asia, a member of the Institute of Directors (UK), and a frequent presenter at academic and industry conferences. He holds an honors degree in theoretical physics from the University of York, England, and an MBA from Northeastern University, Boston USA, where he worked for the finance department.
- Douglas McWilliams is the founder, and formerly the Executive Chairman and Chief Executive, of the Centre for Economics and Business Research (CEBR). Now serving as the consultancy's Deputy Chair, he is one of Europe's foremost forecasters of UK and international economies.
- Doug served as Chief Economist at IBM UK and the CBI before establishing his high-profile forecasting consultancy.
- After being commissioned by both sides to report on different aspects of the EU referendum, releasing a second edition of The Flat White Economy (on why London is now the global digital city), and a issuing a riposte to Piketty, Doug looks at how the world is adjusting to long-term cheap energy, and sees China bringing in aggressive anti-recessionary measures.